All applicants are required to provide only truthful and accurate information in this form. If the applicant lacks one of the required qualifications or do not fulfill any of the admission criteria or provide any inaccurate information, the University reserves the rights to cancel the application for admission.
The use of fake degree certificates is prohibited. If the fraudulent documents are submitted or used, the student status will be terminated and the legal action will be taken.
- Applicants should hold a High School, successfully completed Grad 12 or its equivalence in any field from local or overseas educational institutions, accredited by the Office of the Higher Education Commission.
- Students with no or limited previous studies in the program they have applied are required to take some or all of the preliminary courses set by Admission Committee before they can study core courses. These specially-designed courses will not be counted as credits toward the Degree Program.
For Thai studentsTCAS
For the internationanl students
This is for students applying for the International Business programs.
Before you submit your online application, make sure you have:
- Completed the student agreement
- PDF of academic transcripts and graduation certificates for all school and tertiary studies you have undertaken (original language and certified English translations)
- PDF of official English testing results from IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson or Cambridge CAE/CPE (if applicable)
- PDF of your passport and visa (if applicable)
฿ 400 for the Application Fee required upon submission.
Please feel free to contact Dr.Rattanavalee Maisak (firstname.lastname@example.org) or going to the online application page.