The University awards the degree of Bachelor of Business Administration (International Business) to those matriculated students who have completed an approved sequence of courses and study totaling a minimum of 135 credits and who, by vote of the faculty, are certified as having fulfilled all degree requirements. Matriculated students may fulfill their degree requirements while classified as full-time students for individual academic semesters.
- A minimum of 135 credits
- At least 30 credits in general education
- At least 97 credits in major field of study
- At least 6 credits in free electives
- Students have completed their cooperative education or internship programs
- Students must have a minimum 2.0 GPA to graduate